The perfect light weight camper trailer
The comfy double bed (including a 100mm high density open cell foam mattress) gets you sleeping up off the floor, ensuring a good nights’ rest. If you’ve always loved camping, but setting up a tent has lost it's appeal, then the Marlin Cruiser is for you! Large windows provide plenty of light and ventilation throughout, and all are equipped with midgy-proof screens. Our camper trailers are made with heavy-duty, water- proofed canvas, and the roof has a silver laminate to reflect the sun’s rays and ensure your camper stays cool and comfortable in all seasons.
The Marlin Cruiser has a large sleeping area, 1800 x 2000 mm, and comes with its own, high-density, open-cell foam mattress. This makes it easy to keep clean and (more importantly) supports you throughout the night.
Can be set up by a single person in under a minute
SEMI-OFF ROAD TRAILER
Strong and reliable. Weighs only 280kg
the compact camper trailer
perfect for touring the open roads
10cm high-density open-cell foam mattress
ULTRA WATER PROOF
SatProof 600+TM 340gsm Canvas
The Marlin Cruiser: Built Tough
Our Heavy Duty 6×4 trailers are constructed from BHP steel, and have been customised specifically for camping. We include a checker plate floor and seam weld design, engineered to add strength and durability to your camper. Other standard features include the swing up jockey wheel at the front and the Alco heavy duty drop down leg at the rear so that keeping you level is done quickly and easily.
The Marlin Cruiser has a low profile, non- intrusive base board design that allows you maximum storage space in your trailer. There’s also a built-in hatch underneath the mattress for access to storage areas, with the option to add a gas strut and hinges to improve access under the camper trailer base.
The large front awning can be turned into a useful sheltered area with the addition of a windbreak or sunroom, available as an optional extra.
• SatProof 600+TM 340gsm Canvas
• Heavyweight PVC flooring and dust cover
• Galvanised steel frame
• No-See-Um mesh for complete insect protection
• 10cm high-density open-cell foam mattress
• Awning poles and guy ropes included
See it for yourself
Call today for more info and see just how easy these units are to set up!
0409 887 927
Ideal for couples or a small family - easy to tow with a small car.
A great way to get started with a Camper Trailer tent. Simple one-person setup so you can escape for a weekend, or longer - effortlessly!
- Sleeps up to 4 in comfort
- Insulcell triple layer insulated roof keeps you cooler in the summer and warmer in the winter
- Split level, side-folding design fits 6'x4' trailer
- Convenient 2 door access to sleeping and living quarters
- Complete shelter with SatProof 600+ Ripstop Canvas walls and SatProof 800+ silver impregnated canvas roof for superior waterproofing, anti-mould and UV protection
- Tough PVC vinyl floor engineered and designed for Aussie conditions
- Fully galvanised rigidity enhanced tent frame & awning poles
- Reinforced heavy duty PVC dust cover with front sail track and bungee style quick release fastening system
- Complete insect protection from ultra-fine No-See-Um mesh on all doors and windows
- DuoDoor so you can open canvas & mesh doors independently but operate a single zip to get in or out
- 10 cm deep open cell high density extra-large double foam mattress with removable, zip off washable poly-cotton mattress cover
- Bedroom Exclusive Package:
- Vinyl wall mattress guard helps keep bedding dry and protects from condensation
- Lantern loop to hang lights or accessories
- Lightweight but strong ladder for easy access to bedroom
- Removable large front awning featuring Draft-Block fastening system for attachment of optional (at extra cost) '3 in 1' sunroom and/ or heavy duty PVC floor
- Canvas tailgate cover hides tailgate and gaps around rear of trailer to create a complete seal where optional (at extra cost) sunroom and floor are installed
- Commune Awning allowing 2 awnings to be joined to form one large room or connect another Camper 6 or Camper 7, or an OZtrail 10x8, 12x9 or Chateau 10 Cabin Tent
- Gas Tilt Attachment Kit available (at extra cost) to enable your camper to tilt, open and top load
- Awning poles, pegs and ropes included
- All mounting hardware included
- Designed for trailer height of approximately 850 mm on a 6'x4' trailer (not included)