Inside the Marlin Escape you’ll find a very comfortable queen size mattress to ensure you always have a good nights’ sleep. The huge storage space under the bed can be accessed using the strong gas lifts, allowing easy access to your gear from inside or outside the camper.
Oztrail have built a reputation for supplying top quality canvas, and the Marlin Escape keeps you dry no matter how bad the weather gets. Meanwhile, the specially silver-lined roof ensures you stay cool and comfy in the middle of an Australian summer. Maximum air flow is achieved via the huge windows all around your camper, and no nasty surprises can get through the super- fine midgy screens.
All the poles, ropes and pegs you need are provided, so you can hit the road right away in your new Marlin Camper.
Whether you need a camper trailer to get away for a short weekend or you want the space to enjoy an extended stay, the Marlin Escapegives you all the comfort and quality of a high end camper trailer- without the hefty price tag. Our 2 year warranty is one you won’t find from any other manufacturer, and is our guarantee of quality to you.
At Marlin Campers we’re able to incorporate all of your individual needs, from full off- road campers to water tanks, or simply a new set of deluxe camping chairs. We know how important it is that your camper suits your style.
Contact us today, and let us get you on the road and into the great outdoors in your very own Marlin Camper.
See it for yourself
Call today for more info and see just how easy these units are to set up!
0409 887 927
The family size camper that's fully featured with important upgrades like the Insulcell insulated roof to make life outdoor even comfortable no matter the weather! Easy to tow and quick one-person set up with the advantages of more living space & interior height than the Quest camper trailer tent. Sunroom & floor are included as standard. Specifically designed for high clearance On or Off-road trailers.
- Sleeps up to 6 in comfort
- Split level, family size, side-folding design fits high clearance 7'x4' trailers
- Even more room than the Quest (17% larger living area and 12% more awning space) plus more headroom
- Easy one-touch pole adjuster so you set up quickly and easily
- Convenient 2 door access to sleeping and living quarters
- Complete shelter with SatProof 600+ Ripstop Canvas walls and SatProof 800+ silver impregnated canvas roof for superior waterproofing, anti-mould and UV protection
- Insulcell triple layer insulated roof keeps you cooler while rolled edge design protects you from driving rain
- Heavyweight PVC vinyl floor engineered and designed for Aussie conditions
- Fully galvanised rigidity enhanced tent frame & awning poles
- Gas Strut System gives trailer access via mattress access door or tilts entire tent to get to large items
- Zip off reinforced heavy duty PVC dust cover with anti-ponding straps
- Complete insect protection from ultra-fine No-See-Um mesh on all doors and windows
- DuoDoor so you can open canvas &, mesh doors independently but operate a single zip to get in or out
- Gusseted bedroom window, now with adjustable poles for all-season ventilation and shade
- Removable clear PVC window lets the light in when ventilation is not required
- 10 cm deep open cell high density Queen size foam mattress with removable, zipoff washable poly-cotton mattress cover
- Bedroom Premium Package:
- Vinyl wall mattress guard helps keep bedding dry and protects from condensation
- Lantern loop to hang lights or accessories
- Lightweight aluminium ladder for easy access to bedroom
- Removable privacy curtain for the bedroom for additional privacy if required
- Removable large front awning featuring Draft-Blockâ„¢ fastening system for attachment of standard 3 in 1 sunroom and/ or heavy duty PVC floor
- Canvas tailgate cover hides tailgate and gaps around rear of trailer to create a complete seal where standard sunroom and floor are installed
- Awning poles, pegs and ropes included
- All mounting hardware included
- Designed for trailer height of approximately 1070 mm on a 7'x4' trailer (not included)
1800mm x1200mm x500mm (6′ x 4′ x 2′)
Australian milled 40mm x 40mm Angle mild carbon steel
Upgradeable to: Australian milled 50mm x 50mm RHS mild carbon steel
39mm Solid round axle
Upgradeable to: 40mm solid square axle
Australian made un-bushed 5 leaf slipper springs
Upgradeable to: Australian made nylon bushed 5 leaf eye to eye off road suspension (plate mounted to chassis rails)
50mm Ball, 2000kg capacity
Upgradeable to: Treg coupling, Hyland off-road ball coupling, Alko off-road ball coupling. 3000kg capacity
50mm x 75mm x 900mm Australian milled mild carbon steel, spare wheel included
- 1200mm,1500mm or 1800mm Australian milled mild carbon steel
- Vertical spare wheel holder; either bolt-on for adjustability, or weld-on for rigidity
- Steel Diamond plate jumbo toolbox – Reinforced Lid, Heavy Duty Chest Handles, Lockable Security Hasp and Staple, Black Powder Coating with UV Protection
150mm with large bracket and twin locking pins
Upgradeable to: 200mm with large bracket and twin locking pins
Swing out gate, with twin heavy duty hinges (suitable for mounting tailgate kitchens), dual lockable pin latches & dust sealing
Full seam weld construction between all RHS corner pillars, profile-strengthened walls, and checker plate floor. Checker plate wheel guards with rear steps, and light boxes
- 20L Fuel/Water jerry can provision
- 4kg Gas Bottle Holder
- Heavy duty Alko swing-down rear stabiliser leg with Big Foot weight disperser
Upgradeable to: 20L Jerry can for fuel/water, 4kg gas bottle holder
Hinged camper construction incorporates extra heavy duty hinges for smooth and safe use of gas struts to lift the camper trailer bed-base above the trailer. These hinges are opposed for maximum strength, but allow for easy removal of the camper tent so that the trailer can be used separately. These hinges are not light weight piano style hinges, and are built in at the time the trailer is engineered, not installed afterwards.