Room for the whole family
GET OUT THERE AND
For families who want to enjoy camping in the Australian countryside or along the coast with minimum fuss and maximum comfort, the Marlin Explorer is the camper trailer for you!
Delivery available Australia wide!
WITH EVERYTHING YOU NEED
WITH AMAZING INCLUSIONS
Kitchen, Power & Water
Tailgate Kitchen with Cutlery Draw, Sink with hand pump, area for a 3 Burner Stove and heaps of Bench space and Under Bench Storage. 60 Litre Water Tank with lockable filler cap, Ark Pak with Inverter and charger.
Built for comfort
Our insulated tent canvas construction will have you warm on cold nights and keep you cool on searing hot days.
Easy Access To Trailer
Apart from opening the rear door where the kitchen is, you can also get into the trailer through the side access that can be opened with the tent closed or fully set up.
The Marlin Explorer is designed to fit YOUR lifestyle, no matter your adventure goals.
If you lean more towards the dirtier side of things, then our Off Road or Extreme Of Road campers are capable of being towed through the rough stuff. If you don’t need an off-road ready camper, however, don’t be dazzled by unnecessary knobbly tyres and stronger axles, our On Road camper is what you need.
Side Hinged Access
Tool Box with Extended Drawbar
Vertical Bracket for Spare Wheel
Jerry Can/Gas Bottle Holders
60 Litre Water Tank with Hand Pump
Companion 40AH Lithium Power Pack
Explorer Front Room Kit
Everything in the standard, plus
Marine Carpet Lined Trailer Floor
Spare Wheel Cover
Drifta Tailgate Upgrade
Hot Water System with Shower
ArkPak Battery Management System
120 Amp/Hour AGM Battery
Internal/External 12v Outlets
LED Light Kit
Escape Front Room Kit
Everything in the deluxe, plus
Extreme Off Road Trailer Upgrade
Off Road Hitch
Rear Recovery Point
Redarc GoBlock with 100AH Lithium
200W Solar Panel
Tie Down Rails
- Trailer: 3.7m L x 1.7m W x 1.3m H
- Storage area: 1800mm x1200mm x500mm (6′ x 4′ x 2′)
- Chassis: Australian- milled 50mm x 50mm RHS mild carbon steel
- Axle: 40mm solid square axle
- Suspension: Australian made nylon bushed 5 leaf eye to eye off road suspension plate mounted to chassis rails
- Towing Hitch: 50mm Ball, 2000kg capacity.
- Drawbar: 50mm x 75mm x 1500mm Australian milled mild carbon steel, Vertical spare holder; either bolt-on for adjustability, or weld-on for rigidity, Checker Plate toolbox , 150mm Pole Carrier-
- Jockey wheel: 200mm with large bracket and twin locking pins.
- Tailgate: Swing out gate, with twin heavy duty hinges (suitable for mounting tailgate kitchens), dual lockable pin latches & dust sealing
- Construction: Full seam weld construction between all RHS corner pillars, profile strengthened walls, and checker plate floor. Checker plate wheel guards with rear steps, and light boxes
- External Features: 20L Fuel/Water jerry can provision, 4kg Gas Bottle Holder, Heavy duty Alko swing-down rear stabiliser leg with Big Foot weight disperser
- Hinged camper construction incorporates extra heavy duty hinges for smooth and safe use of gas struts to lift the camper trailer bed-base above the trailer. These hinges are opposed for maximum strength, but allow for easy removal of the camper tent so that the trailer can be used separately. These hinges are not light weight piano style hinges, and are built in at the time the trailer is engineered, not installed afterwards.
AS SEEN IN
TRAVEL NOW PAY LATER
Want to embark on a trip around Australia or take your children camping for the weekend?
Marlin Campers partners with Credit One to offer a range of competitive loans and finance options, meaning your Escape may be closer than you think.