Sleeps 1-3 people
With 1 queen bed a plenty of room on the floor for a stretcher, this model is perfect for singles, couples or small families!
Practically any car on the road can tow this lightweight camper with ease. The heavy- duty, semi-off road trailer is sturdy and durable, but still weighs in at just 350kg.
38-Trailer: 3.7m L x 1.7m W x 1.3m H
Cruiser 2: 1800mm x1200mm x400mm
Cruiser 4: 1800mm x 1200mm x 480mm
Australian- milled 40mm x 40mm angle mild carbon steel. (Upgradeable to Australian- milled 50mm x 50mm RHS mild carbon steel)
39mm solid round axle (Upgradeable to 40mm solid square axle)
Australian made un-bushed 5 leaf slipper springs. (Upgradeable to Australian made nylon bushed 5 leaf eye to eye off road suspension (plate mounted to chassis rails))
50mm Ball, 2000kg capacity. (Upgradeable to; Alko off-road ball coupling. 3000kg capacity)
50mm x 75mm x 1500mm Australian milled mild carbon steel. (Upgradeable to 1500mm Australian milled mild carbon steel)
– Vertical spare holder; either bolt-on for adjustability, or weld-on for rigidity
– Checker Plate toolbox –
-150mm Pole Carrier-
150mm with large bracket and twin locking pins. (Upgradeable to 200mm with large bracket and twin locking pins)
Swing out gate, with twin heavy duty hinges (suitable for mounting tailgate kitchens), dual lockable pin latches & dust sealing
Full seam weld construction between all RHS corner pillars, profile strengthened walls, and checker plate floor. Checker plate wheel guards with rear steps, and light boxes
Heavy duty Alko swing-down rear stabiliser leg with Big Foot weight disperser
• Split level, side-folding design
• Extra room in the larger bedroom area
• Easy one-touch pole adjuster so you can set up quickly and easily
• Convenient 2-door access to sleeping and living quarters
• Complete shelter with SatProof™ 600+ Ripstop Canvas walls and SatProof™ 800+ silver impregnated canvas roof for superior waterproofing, anti-mould and UV protection
• Insulcell triple layer insulated roof keeps you cooler while rolled edge design protects you from driving rain
• Heavyweight PVC vinyl floor engineered and designed especially for Aussie conditions
• Fully galvanised rigidity-enhanced tent frame and awning poles
• Gas Strut System offers you trailer access via mattress access door or tilts the entire tent to get to large items
• Zip- off reinforced, heavy duty PVC dust cover with anti-ponding straps
• Reinforced heavy duty PVC dust cover with front sail track and bungee style quick release fastening system
• Complete insect protection from ultra-fine No-See-Um mesh on all doors and windows
• DuoDoor™ so you can open canvas and mesh doors independently but operate a single zip to get in or out
• Gusseted bedroom window, now with adjustable poles for all-season ventilation and shade
• Removable, clear PVC window lets the light in when ventilation is not required
• 10cm deep, open cell, high- density Queen Size foam mattress with removable, zipoff washable poly-cotton mattress cover
drifta tailgate kitchen
Includes one drawer, pull out sink, hand pump, extra folding bench space (folds out 450 mm), drop down front, space for 2 or 3 burner stove.
60 Litre Poly water tank with lockable filler cap.
160L Toolbox made from durable aluminium checker plate and featuring gas struts, weather resistant return lip and the patented Croc-Loc locking system.
PVC pole carrier for all awning poles included with the camper.
The ArkPak 730 Power Battery Box gives you 240V and 12V portable power when you’re off road so you don’t need to rely on powered camp sites.
Australian- milled 40mm x 40mm angle mild carbon steel.
heavy duty dust cover
Reinforced heavy duty PVC dust cover with front sail track and bungee style quick release fastening system.
Complete insect protection from ultra-fine No-See-Um mesh on all doors and windows.
under bed access
Gas Strut System offers you trailer access via mattress access door.
Our roof is lined with insulation which drops the temp by 10 degrees during summer and keeps you warmer at night.
2 door access
Convenient 2-door access to sleeping and living quarters