No camper likes the muddy mulch that can greet them when they rise after a night of rain. It’s not just the sight, but the fact that slipping on and sticking in the mud can often result in an accident. With an OZtrail Annex Matting Anti Slip Rubber Floor (2.5m x 5m) covering the mulch, you can have confidence underfoot when exiting your tent or caravan.
Accepted at caravan parks and campsites, the anti-slip PVC with reinforced polyester twine is matted to allow both air and water to reach any grass area, ensuring the minimal of damage underneath. It can also be easily cleaned with a simple hose-down. Providing a firm floor on rock as well as grass, it is ideal for almost every terrain. So, no matter where you camp, you can be sure of reliable footing.
- Allows water and air to reach the grass below for continued growth
- Provides a firm supportive floor on a variety of surfaces while keeping dirt, stones and grass out
- Made from anti-slip PVC material reinforced with polyester twine
- Easy clean, mould and mildew resistant, and UV resistant
- Available in pre-packaged sizes in a convenient zippered carry bag with handles or by the metre in lengths up to 40m
- Size: 2.5 x 5 m
- Weight: approx. 7.2 kg
- Colour: Blue
- Material: PVC with polyester twine (Anti-slip PVC)
- R.R.P: $199.99
- Warranty: 12 months