Comfort And Space
Privacy screens inside the camper give you three separate living areas, and everyone has their own space. The Marlin Explorer has internal and external flaps on all of the oversized windows allowing you to keep the camper dry in rain, and cool in the sunshine. These twin flaps also keep the camper darker inside, meaning you don’t have to wake up early with the sun each day if you prefer a little sleep-in.
Customisable And Australian-Made
Our trailers are a rugged and sturdy semi-off road design, but can be easily upgraded to full off road for the more adventurous. Built entirely in Australia, these trailers have been tried and tested under all conditions. Be sure to talk to us about any extra features you may need to suit your style. Our trailers are definitely not ‘one-size-fits-all’ so you can be sure you get the camper trailer you want when you order your Marlin Explorer.
Marlin Explorer- The Trailer For All Conditions
Fully water proofed canvas protects you from bad weather, while the specially- lined roof helps keep you cool and comfy in the heat of Australian summers. Maximum air flow is achieved via the huge windows all around your camper, and no nasty surprises can get through the super fine midgy screens.
Our Unbeatable Guarantee
So whether you need a camper trailer to get away for short weekends, or you want the space to enjoy an extended stay, the Marlin Explorer brings all the comforts and quality of a high end camper trailer without the costs for extras you don’t need. Our 2 year warranty is our guarantee of quality workmanship, and one you won’t find anywhere else.
Move up to the Ridgline Zenith & enjoy the extra room. Innovative design combines quick and easy one-person set up with top of the range feature and convenience. Ready for the new Rear Room option to enable you to sleep a large family in comfort.
- Sleeps a large family in comfort
- Split level, side-folding design fits high clearance 7'x4' trailers
- Heaps of room - larger living area, bedroom and awning plus more headroom than the Outer Ridge campers
- Easy one-touch pole adjuster so you set up quickly and easily
- Extra convenience of 3 door access to sleeping and living quarters
- Complete shelter with SatProof 600+ Ripstop Canvas walls and SatProof 800+ silver impregnated canvas roof for superior waterproofing, anti-mould and UV protection
- Insulcell triple layer insulated roof keeps you cooler while rolled edge design protects you from driving rain
- Ultra durable 620 gsm PVC Invisible Bucket Floor for the ultimate water protection and long life
- Fully galvanised rigidity enhanced tent frame & awning poles
- Gas Strut System gives trailer access via mattress access door or tilts entire tent to get to large items
- Zip off reinforced heavy duty PVC dust cover with anti-ponding straps
- Complete insect protection from ultra-fine No-See-Um mesh on all doors and windows
- DuoDoor so you can open canvas & mesh doors independently but operate a single zip to get in or out
- Gusseted bedroom window, now with adjustable poles for all-season ventilation and shade
- Removable clear PVC window lets the light in when ventilation is not required
- 15 cm deep open cell high density Queen Size foam mattress with removable, zip off washable poly-cotton mattress cover
- Bedroom Ultimate Package:
- Vinyl wall mattress guard helps keep bedding dry and protects from condensation
- Lantern loop to hang lights or accessories
- Lightweight aluminium ladder for easy access to bedroom
- Removable canvas privacy curtain for the bedroom for additional privacy if required
- Removable large front awning featuring Draft-Blockâ„¢ fastening system for attachment of standard 3 in 1 sunroom and/ or heavy duty PVC floor
- Canvas tailgate cover hides tailgate and gaps around rear of trailer to create a complete seal where standard sunroom and floor are installed
- Awning poles, pegs and ropes included
- All mounting hardware included
- Designed for trailer height of approximately 1070 mm on a 7'x4' trailer (not included)
2100mm x1200mm x500mm (7′ x 4′ x 2′)
Australian milled 40mm x 40mm Angle mild carbon steel
Upgradeable to: Australian milled 50mm x 50mm RHS mild carbon steel
39mm Solid round axle
Upgradeable to: 40mm solid square axle
Australian made un-bushed 5 leaf slipper springs
Upgradeable to: Australian made nylon bushed 5 leaf eye to eye off road suspension (plate mounted to chassis rails)
50mm Ball, 2000kg capacity
Upgradeable to; Treg coupling, Hyland off-road ball coupling, Alko off-road ball coupling. 3000kg capacity
50mm x 75mm x 900mm Australian milled mild carbon steel, spare wheel included
- 1200mm, 1500mm, 1800mm Australian milled mild carbon steel
- Vertical spare wheel holder; Welded on for rigidity
- Steel Diamond plate jumbo toolbox – Reinforced Lid, Heavy Duty Chest Handles, Lockable Security Hasp and Staple, Black Powder Coating with UV Protection
150mm with large bracket and twin locking pins
Upgradeable to:200mm with large bracket and twin locking pins
Swing out gate, with twin heavy duty hinges (suitable for mounting tailgate kitchens), dual lockable pin latches & dust sealing
Full seam weld construction between all RHS corner pillars, profile strengthened walls, and checker plate floor. Checker plate wheel guards with rear steps, and light boxes.
- 20L Fuel/Water jerry can provision
- 4kg Gas Bottle Holder
- Heavy duty Alko swing-down rear stabiliser leg with Big Foot weight disperser
Upgradeable to:20L Jerry can for fuel/water, 4kg gas bottle holder
Hinged camper construction incorporates extra heavy duty hinges for smooth and safe use of gas struts to lift the camper trailer bed-base above the trailer. These hinges are opposed for maximum strength, but allow for easy removal of the camper tent so that the trailer can be used separately. These hinges are not light weight piano style hinges, and are built in at the time the trailer is engineered, not installed afterwards.