Whether you’re exploring off the beaten track or hitting the trails for a weekend hike, be prepared with the First Aid Snake Bite Kit from Companion.
This 8 piece kit provides emergency treatment for one person with a snake or spider bite and comes packed in a handy zippered case. Housed inside are 2 mesh zippered compartments, there’s bandages, gauze swabs, silver emergency blanket, basic first aid instructions for treating a snake bite, and a permanent marker for identifying the bite area.
Stitched onto the outer of the tough polyester storage case are 2 hook and loop straps so you can easily attach Companion’s First Aid Snake Bite Kit onto yourself or your pack before setting off on your adventures.
- Emergency treatment for one person
- 3 x Elastic bandages (10 x 450 cm)
- 2 x Gauze swab (2pc 7.5 x 7.5 cm)
- 1 x Emergency blanket (130 x 210 cm)
- 1 x Emergency instructions
- 1 x Permanent marker
- Tough polyester case
- R.R.P: $39.99
- Warranty: 12 months
- Packed Dimensions: 17L x 7W x 14H cm
- Material: Polyester case | Elastic bandages, Gauze swabs, Emergency blanket & Permanent marker
- Material: Elastic Compression Bandage | 10cm Wide
- Weight: 0.265 Kg
- Suggested Use: Hiking | Camping | 4WD