Packed with everything you need for touring.
GET OUT THERE AND
Delivery available Australia wide!
“Best Value for Money Camper”
“Best Camper under $25k”
WITH EVERYTHING YOU NEED
Our Ultimate Range reflects the knowledge and expertise that Marlin Campers has gained since we began in 2006.
Owner Steve has put everything he’s learnt into this camper, while maintaining Marlin Campers Core Mission Statement.
Every camper should be light enough for any car to tow, tough enough for every track, and a simple set up for every user.
Kitchen, Power & Water
Tailgate Kitchen with Cutlery Draw, Sink with hand pump, area for a 3 Burner Stove and heaps of Bench space and Under Bench Storage. 60 Litre Water Tank with lockable filler cap, Redarc GoBlock 100 ah Lithium power.
Built for comfort
Our insulated tent canvas construction will have you warm on cold nights and keep you cool on searing hot days. Add to this a super comfy Queen bed, 12v outlets throughout, and Hot Water for showers. Your marlin is a home away from home
Light Weight for Extreme Off Road
After 3 years competing in Camper of the year, we have learnt the importance of light weight towing. From the Simpson Desert to the Vic High Country, you will always go further in a Marlin.
The Ultimate Escape was voted Best Camper in Australia in the Under $25,000 category as well as Best Value for Money Camper.
It has been designed to go anywhere you can drive a 4wd and have everything you need for when you get there.
It’s built on our Extreme Off Road trailer, is fitted with the mid sized 4 Person Tent, and comes with the Deluxe Pack of
accessories as well as Hot Water System, Solar Panel and 120ah AGM Battery.
Trailer size: 3.7m L x 1.7m W x 1.3m H
2100mm/1800mm x1200mm x450mm
Marlins Extreme Off Road Trailer is based on a proven 15 year method of trailer building. We start with a 50mm x 50mm SHS Chassis using Australian milled steel. The Drawbar is 100mm x 50mm x 1500 Long. Just enough room for storage on top but short enough for the toughest Off Road tracks.
45mm Solid square axle.
Australian made Nylon bushed 7 leaf Eye to Eye Rebound Suspension, with greased nipples. using 5/8th Ubolts to attach to the axle.
Ark Off-Road ball coupling. 3000kg capacity.
On the Drawbar:
– Vertical spare holder,
– Checker Plate toolbox
– 150mm Pole Carrier
-200mm with large bracket and twin locking pins.
Swing out gate, 40mm x 40mm frame with twin heavy duty hinges (suitable for mounting tailgate kitchens),
Adjustable Lock with Key
Compression sealed tailgate for dust and water resistance.
Full seam weld construction between all RHS corner pillars, profile strengthened walls, and checker plate floor. Checker plate wheel guards with rear steps, and light boxes
Heavy duty Alko swing-down rear stabiliser legs with Big Foot weight disperser
• Split level, side-folding design
• Extra room in the larger bedroom area
• Easy one-touch pole adjuster so you can set up quickly and easily
• Convenient 2-door access to sleeping and living quarters
• Complete shelter with SatProof™ 600+ Ripstop Canvas walls and SatProof™ 800+ silver impregnated canvas roof for superior waterproofing, anti-mould and UV protection
• Insulcell triple layer insulated roof keeps you cooler while rolled edge design protects you from driving rain
• Heavyweight PVC vinyl floor engineered and designed especially for Aussie conditions
• Fully galvanised rigidity-enhanced tent frame and awning poles
• Gas Strut System offers you trailer access via mattress access door or tilts the entire tent to get to large items
• Zip- off reinforced, heavy duty PVC dust cover with anti-ponding straps
• Reinforced heavy duty PVC dust cover with front sail track and bungee style quick release fastening system
• Complete insect protection from ultra-fine No-See-Um mesh on all doors and windows
• DuoDoor™ so you can open canvas and mesh doors independently but operate a single zip to get in or out
• Gusseted bedroom window, now with adjustable poles for all-season ventilation and shade
• Removable, clear PVC window lets the light in when ventilation is not required
• 10cm deep, open cell, high- density Queen Size foam mattress with removable, zipoff washable poly-cotton mattress cover
AS SEEN IN
TRAVEL NOW PAY LATER
Want to embark on a trip around Australia or take your children camping for the weekend?
Marlin Campers partners with Credit One to offer a range of competitive loans and finance options, meaning your Escape may be closer than you think.