This page was exported from Marlin Camper Trailers, Australian Made Since 2006
Export date: Sat Oct 20 5:31:01 2018 / +0000 GMT
With more room inside, the Marlin Cruiser XL is the ultimate in lightweight camper trailers. The extra space is ideal for the family pet, additional luggage space or camping furniture on your longer touring holidays.
The Marlin Cruiser XL can be set up by a single person in less than a minute- which means less time setting up and more time for you to sit back and enjoy the surroundings.
Practically any car on the road can tow this lightweight camper with ease. The heavy- duty, semi-off road trailer is sturdy and durable, but still weighs in at just 300kg. Plenty of storage space in the trailer leaves more spare room in your car, or more free space for your gear. The Marlin Cruiser XL's low towing profile means you don't lose any visibility from your car, or drain further dollars from your fuel bill.
The comfy Queen bed (including mattress) gets you sleeping up off the floor and ensures a good nights' rest, while the extra space means you don't feel cramped or crowded inside.
If you've always loved camping but setting up a tent has lost it's appeal, then the Marlin Cruiser XL is for you. Our camper trailers are made using heavy duty, water- proofed canvas, and the roof has a silver laminate to reflect the sun and keep your camper cool and comfortable in all seasons.
Contact Marlin Campers today so we can discuss your specific requirements, and let us get you out on the wide, open road in your very own Marlin Camper.
This compact camper is fully featured with important upgrades like the Insulcell insulated roof to make life outdoors even better! Easy to tow and the quick one-person set up means you have more time to relax.
• Sleeps up to 5 people in complete comfort
• Split level, side-folding design fits 6'x4' or 7'x4' trailers
• Extra room in the larger bedroom area
• Easy one-touch pole adjuster so you can set up quickly and easily
• Convenient 2-door access to sleeping and living quarters
• Complete shelter with SatProof™ 600+ Ripstop Canvas walls and SatProof™ 800+ silver impregnated canvas roof for superior waterproofing, anti-mould and UV protection
• Insulcell triple layer insulated roof keeps you cooler while rolled edge design protects you from driving rain
• Heavyweight PVC vinyl floor engineered and designed especially for Aussie conditions
• Fully galvanised rigidity-enhanced tent frame and awning poles
• Gas Strut System offers you trailer access via mattress access door or tilts the entire tent to get to large items
• Zip- off reinforced, heavy duty PVC dust cover with anti-ponding straps
• Reinforced heavy duty PVC dust cover with front sail track and bungee style quick release fastening system
• Complete insect protection from ultra-fine No-See-Um mesh on all doors and windows
• DuoDoor™ so you can open canvas and mesh doors independently but operate a single zip to get in or out
• Gusseted bedroom window, now with adjustable poles for all-season ventilation and shade
• Removable, clear PVC window lets the light in when ventilation is not required
• 10cm deep, open cell, high- density Queen Size foam mattress with removable, zipoff washable poly-cotton mattress cover
Bedroom Premium Package:
• Vinyl wall mattress guard helps keep bedding dry and protects from condensation
• Lantern loop to hang lights or accessories
• Lightweight but strong ladder for easy access to bedroom
• Removable large front awning featuring Draft-Block™ fastening system for attachment of optional (at extra cost) '3 in 1' sunroom and/or heavy duty PVC floor
• Canvas tailgate cover hides tailgate and gaps around rear of trailer to create a complete seal where optional (at extra cost) sunroom and floor are installed
• Commune Awning allowing 2 awnings to be joined to form one large room - connect another Camper 6 or Camper 7, or an OZtrail 10'x8', 12'x9' or Chateau 10 Cabin Tent
• Awning poles, pegs and ropes included
Storage area: 1800mm x1200mm x400mm (6' x 4' x 1')
Chassis: Australian- milled 40mm x 40mm angle mild carbon steel
Upgradeable to; Australian- milled 50mm x 50mm RHS mild carbon steel
Axle: 39mm solid round axle
Upgradeable to; 40mm solid square axle
Suspension: Australian made un-bushed 5 leaf slipper springs
Upgradeable to; Australian made nylon bushed 5 leaf eye to eye off road suspension (plate mounted to chassis rails)
Towing Hitch: 50mm Ball, 2000kg capacity
Upgradeable to; Treg coupling, Hyland off-road ball coupling, Alko off-road ball coupling. 3000kg capacity
Drawbar: 50mm x 75mm x 1200mm Australian milled mild carbon steel
Upgradeable to; 1500mm Australian milled mild carbon steel
Jockey wheel: 150mm with large bracket and twin locking pins
Upgradeable to; 200mm with large bracket and twin locking pins
Tailgate: Swing out gate, with twin heavy duty hinges (suitable for mounting tailgate kitchens), dual lockable pin latches & dust sealing
Construction: Full seam weld construction between all RHS corner pillars, profile strengthened walls, and checker plate floor. Checker plate wheel guards with rear steps, and light boxes
External Features: Heavy duty Alko swing-down rear stabiliser leg with Big Foot weight disperser
Upgradeable to: 20L jerry can for fuel/water, 4kg gas bottle holder
Upgrade to a hinged camper which incorporates extra heavy duty hinges for smooth and safe use of gas struts to lift the camper trailer bed-base above the trailer. These hinges are opposed for maximum strength, but allow for easy removal of the camper tent so that the trailer can be used separately. These hinges are not light weight piano style hinges, and are built in at the time the trailer is engineered, not installed afterwards.